Five stars is never enough, particularly for trades. When you really start to dive into what your reviews mean to your customers, you’ll see that there’s a lot more to your online reviews than just stars. In this webinar, we dive into a new study that shows what Australians are looking for when they look you up online, including how the pandemic has changed what your customers expect. Learn more about gathering reviews, responding to reviews, and keeping your online reputation robust.
Key findings from this new study include:
- Consumers are reading more reviews more consistently than ever before
- Reviews heavily influence consumer decision-making
- Consumers are looking for review quality, quantity, and responses along with high rating
- Local businesses need to make leaving reviews convenient, frictionless, and necessary
- Local businesses need to be proactive about improving their online reputations
Join us to find out what this means for Aussie trades, and for your business.
Head of Marketing, Australia — Podium
Regional Director, Home Services — Podium