5 Ways Power Ford Transformed Their Customer Experience
Power Ford is a new and used car dealership in Albuquerque, New Mexico. When Rob Sneed, took over the dealership as Managing Partner in 2017, he asked his brother, Matt, to help him build the business. Right away, the Sneed brothers realized they needed to reinvent Power Ford’s existing image into a more customer-centric brand in order to grow. So, they set out on a mission to improve their customer experience every way they could.
Join Matt Sneed, Director of Operations at Power Ford, and Raechel Duplain, Head of Solutions Marketing at Podium, to learn how Power Ford turned their brand image around by doing things like:
- Creating a respected, customer-centric brand reputation online
- Making sure their in-store experience matched the digital experience
- Leveraging customer feedback
- Changing the way they communicated with customers
- Fostering a positive employee experience
These changes helped Power Ford grow consistently year over year, beat out big competitors with even bigger budgets, create a stronger employee culture, increase their Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores, and more.
Director of Operations at Power Ford
Head of Solutions Marketing at Podium